If you really want to achieve above average income, it is important that you learn how to grow your network marketing business.
The good thing about the network marketing business model is that anyone can actually do this regardless of your education or economic status.
Just like in every other business, if you really want to succeed in network marketing, there are skills you need to learn and winning habits you need to create for you to make progress every day.
In this blog post, I am going to share 5 ways to grow your network marketing business the best way possible.
Key Activities To Grow Your Network Marketing Business
Most people who start a network marketing business do so while having a full-time day job. That’s a better way to get started and take control of your life. But what that also means is that you need to make use of your time wisely.
Before I go ahead to show you the key activities to grow your business, it is important you make the decision to focus on the income producing activities rather than engaging in activities that will only waste your time.
This business is a big business. If you treat it like a business, it will pay you like a business in the long-run. But if you treat it like a hobby, it will cost you money.
Tip #1. Engage In Personal Development Daily
What does personal development have to do with building a successful network marketing business? It has everything to do with it!
Self-growth is one of the most important activities you should do every day. It will help you:
• Develop a success mindset
• Build up your confidence and beliefs
• Create winning habits
• Get your mind in the right place.
Even if you know all the know-how and your mind and habits is not aligned with success, it can become extremely difficult to build a successful business.
By dedicating your time to work on yourself just like you do on your business, it will help you to grow into that leader you need to be in order to achieve your dreams in life.
If you are truly serious about building a successful network marketing business, these are some of the books I recommend you read:
The Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
Think Like A Billionaire Become A Billionaire by Scot Anderson
Go Pro by Eric Worre
Living Courageously by Joyce Meyer
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
You should set aside at least 30 minutes a day for your personal development. Over time, you will become amazed at how much knowledge you have gained and how fast you are beginning to update your mental software.
Tip #2. Take Consistent Actions
The only way to grow your network marketing business is by recruiting new distributors and acquiring more customers.
Having a solid system or routine will help you achieve this. Don’t be like those people who only show up to build their business when they feel like it. That will definitely not add to the growth of your network marketing business.
The top earners engage in the income producing activities and that is what you should be doing too. You must always engage in the income producing activities whether you feel like it or not.
Everything begins with a decision. And for anything to work, there must be some sort of work involved.
So, if you really want to see speedy growth in your network marketing business, what are you willing to do to make it work?
Below are some activities you should be engaged in daily in your network marketing business:
• Connect with 3-5 new people daily. (social media or one-on-one)
• Create one piece of content every day for your audience. (This could be a blog post, social media post, email message, etc.)
• Follow up with your prospects
• Learn one new thing every day.
• Personal development
Tip #3. Use Third Party Tools
Almost every network marketing company provides third-party tools for her distributors to use. When your prospect indicates interest to take a look at your business opportunity, rather than trying to explain the business yourself, you can simply point them to a third party tool.
In case you are wondering what a third party tool is, it is anything that gives a detailed explanation about your business opportunity. This could be a video, PDF, or a website.
In simple terms, third-party tools help you to tell the story and you don’t have to.
This business works even for new people because you can share the opportunity with anyone just by using the third party tools. It is not what works that matter, it is what duplicates.
Imagine if you have to explain your opportunity in detail to everyone that you met. It can be very overwhelming, and you will not have all enough time to do other things.
It is always important you present your business to people in a very simple way such that they can also duplicate what you have done.
Tip #4. Focus On Generating Leads
Leads are the life-blood of your business. If you don’t have leads, you don’t have a business.
As a network marketer, your number one job is to generate leads consistently and present your opportunity to as many people as possible.
You can go out and meet people one-on-one or talk to your family and friends. These strategies work and they are the most basic foundation of any network marketing business.
However, a more leveraged way to generate leads is online. I love online lead generation because you get leads on autopilot even while you are sleeping.
There are various ways you can do this such as:
• Blog content marketing
• Video content marketing
• Social media content marketing
When you set up an online system to help you generate leads, people will find you online. At the heart of this is MLM attraction marketing.
Online MLM attraction marketing helps you to be the hunted and not the hunter. People will be attracted to you because the value that you offer through your contents.
Tip #5. Leverage Your Time
Network marketing is one of the best businesses where you can leverage your time and still gain good residual income.
You should check to see how you are spending your time in your business. If it happens that you are only investing your time training one team member at a time or trying to talk to one person at a time, you are not leveraging.
You should be able to talk to as many people at one time as much as possible.
Rather than spending time training one team member or talking to one person about your business per time, take advantage of the one to many models so that you can get your message out there one time and many people will be able to get it.
These are some tips you can use:
• Set up an email autoresponder: You can set up an autoresponder where people can opt-in to get more information about your business. The purpose is for you to capture the contact details of your prospects, and then send them to a third party tool to go learn more about your business or products.
• Create social media and blog contents: content marketing is one of the most powerful ways to position your business online. When you share your knowledge and experience with other people, it can really help attract more people to you and thereby generate more leads.
• Host webinars: With a webinar, you will be able to have hundreds of thousands of people watching you all at the same time. even those who missed the webinar can come back to watch the replay. This is a very good way to get your prospects excited and move them to the next process in the recruiting funnel.
• Set up a sales page: with a sales page, you can send thousands of people to go read up more information about your business. The sales page is like your online sales man and it will do all the talking for you, answer your prospects questions and handle their objections. They can even register without getting to speak to you if everything is been set up correctly.
• Team training: If you are training your team to grow your network marketing business, you can do so via group chats like Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, video calls and even webinars.
These are some of the different ways you can talk to as many people as possible at one time and leverage your time for other important activities.
For you to grow a successful network marketing business, you need to be committed and work hard.
This business can be very rewarding because you get to help so many other people become successful. You should always be working on the income producing activities to make your business grow.
I have given you 5 tips on how to grow your network marketing business. Which of these tips are you already implementing in your business or will start implementing right away?
I would love to hear from you, kindly drop your comment below and feel free to share this with your team members.
More Resources For You: